USA Archery Summer Camp - NEW!
Get in touch with your inner warrior learning the family friendly, lifetime sport of ARCHERY! Connect with nature and our ancestors in what just may become the beginning of your child's love for outdoor recreational adventures! This half-day, week long camp is geared for archer's ages 5-17 with skill sets from beginner through advanced. Archers will not only learn range safety, shooting techniques and how to successfully hit targets but will also enjoy the following activities: Moving balloon targets, 3-D targets, making our own target faces & quivers, games such as archery tag & defend our camp...just to name a few! At the end of the week archers will shoot in a real tournament for score and each archer will receive a bronze, silver or gold medal! S.S.A.A. will provide certified archery instruction and state of the art archery equipment including traditional re-curve bows and genesis compound bows!
Safety Protocols and Procedures
1. Each participant will get a bow and 3 arrows to be used during class, which will be the same bow they use for each day
2. Bow and arrows will be sanitized after each class
3. Masks are required.
4. Participants will keep social distance
5. Instructors will wear a mask as well.
6. Participants should bring a water bottle and wear closed toed shoes.