BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND - NOW AVAILABLE 1 OR 2 NIGHTS PER WEEK!
AEA certified instructor Dot Maybaum will guide participants through this music driven class, appropriate for all fitness levels. Targeting every muscle group, building strength, improving balance, burning calories all while being gentle on joints, and most importantly having fun! Bring your partner, friends, family and neighbors, be prepared to laugh, work hard and enjoy working-out!
DON'T FORGET--Northampton Swim Club Members receive a special discount on all Parks and Rec programs offered at the swim club. Simply sign up and Save 30% of the regular price for these classes. Discount will be reflected at check out!
DROP IN'S WELCOME PROVIDED THERE IS ROOM - CALL AHEAD AT 215-942-2180.
ALL participants must arrive at least 15 minutes prior to start of class for covid symptom screening, temperature check, and completion of waiver.
Every effort will be made to re-schedule classes cancelled due to inclement weather before the end of the season, August 27, 2021. No refunds will be issued; if we are unable to re-schedule, account credit will be issued.
- Early Resident Savings –(ERS) Northampton Residents registering at least one week prior to the start date of the program will pay the Early Resident Savings Fee (ERS). The ERS fee is not listed below, but will appear during the checkout process. Mail in registrations must be postmarked at least one week prior to the start of the class in order to receive this savings.
- DON'T FORGET--Northampton Swim Club Members receive an additional discount on all Parks and Rec programs offered at the Club. Simply sign up and automatically receive 50% off the regular price of these classes! Discount will be reflected at check out!
- You will receive a confirmation of your registration via email after you register. Please make sure you have a current email address listed in your account.
- Click below on the dates/times to see the when the class takes place.
- Click Here for Departmental Information