Northampton Swim Club operates MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY ONLY primarily for our summer camp program…BUT a limited number of Swim Club Memberships are available with options to suit anyone!
All members and guests must comply with continually updated CDC Guidelines and Northampton Township Parks and Recreation Swim Club Covid-19 Health and Safety compliance plan which can be viewed below.
Registration is ongoing but must be completed online in order sign waiver(s). Sign up and pay in full by 4/30/21 to take advantage of discounted rates.
Lower Bucks Swim League participation available for qualified members of Northampton Swim Club, age 5 through 18! Register for Membership (Junior, Single, or part of a Family), then register for NST Parent Association in the same transaction, right on this website! No more hopping to a separate site for the Swim Team!
- Membership is Monday through Friday only. NO weekend swimming is available.
- Membership is open to all, but, use by members of the community is encouraged by offering a discount to residents (those living within Northampton Township).
- FAMILY MEMBERSHIP includes those residing at the same address on a permanent basis. One caregiver age 18 or over may be added as part of a family membership.
- No charge for children under 2, however, a separate TODDLER MEMBERSHIP must be added to the family membership.i.e. Family with 2 parents, 2 children ages 3 and 1 year sign up and pay for Family of 3, plus a free Toddler membership.
- JUNIOR MEMBERSHIP is available for children age 5 through 13 who are not part of a Family Membership. This option is perfect for athletes who wish to participate in Northampton Swim Team or children who have multiple caregivers throughout the summer. Junior Members may only attend the swim club when accompanied by an adult member or caregiver age 18 or over, paying the appropriate guest fee! No guest fee will be required for caregiver during swim team practices or swim meets.
- SINGLE MEMBERSHIP is for individuals age 14 and older. Members 14 to 18 may only sponsor one guest age 14 or over per visit. Proof of age is required. Parental permission is required for 14 to 18 year olds to attend the swim club alone.
- SENIOR MEMBERSHIP is available for individuals age 62 and over, or couples both age 62 and over.
- SWIM TEAM MEMBERSHIP: Qualified members age 5 to 18 who wish to participate on Northampton Swim Team may do so with no additional township fees but must also register for the NORTHAMPTON SWIM TEAM PARENT ASSOCIATION, sign the appropriate waivers, and pay the NST Parent Association Fee prior to checking out. Don't Forget: Registration is ongoing through June 14th or until all slots are filled, but, to take advantage of preferred member discounts, you must register and pay by April 30, 2021!
- NORTHAMPTON SWIM TEAM PARENT ASSOCIATION RESERVES THE RIGHT TO ADD A COVID SURCHARGE should the team incur unexpected additional costs in order for swimmers to compete safely this season.
- Age determined as of the first day of the season, May 31, 2021.
- Twilight Family Membership is back for the 2021 Season! This option is available to Northampton Township Resident Families ONLY and includes admission to the pool during "Twilight" hours, from 5:00 pm to close, Monday through Friday throughout the season. BONUS: Twilight membership will also be honored during all Late Season operating hours August 16-27, 2021. All members of the household living at the resident address year-round will be included in this Twilight Family Membership fee. Proof of residency is required. Twilight Family Members do not qualify to participate on Swim Team.
2021 SWIM CLUB HOURS
Memorial Day, Monday, May 31, 2021 1 to 5 pm
*Early Season Hours: June 7 through June 11, 4 pm to 7 pm
(*Weather permitting, clear and 70 degrees by 12 pm)
**Prime Season Hours: June 14 through August 13, 12 noon to 8 pm
(**Prime Season start date may be adjusted based upon Council Rock School District schedule)
Late Season Hours: August 16 through August 27, 12 noon to 7 pm
$10 Cash, Check or Credit Card prior to 5 pm, $5 Admission begins at 5 pm
Guest must be accompanied by club member.
During special events, additional fees will apply.
No Rain checks. No Refunds.
FOR MEMBERS ONLY: GUEST PUNCH CARDS AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE:
Each 10-Punch Card JUST $40!
NOTE: 2 PUNCHES REQUIRED FOR ADMISSION PRIOR TO 5 PM, 1 PUNCH FOR ADMISSION 5 PM OR AFTER
The Pool Manager may close the pool at his/her discretion at any time for health, safety and/or operational reasons.
The Pool Manager may close the pool early due to low attendance.
Registration: Debbie 215-357-6800 ext. 211 or email@example.com
Practices, meets, swim team qualifications etc. Coach Geoff firstname.lastname@example.org
NST Parent Association (volunteer requirements) NSTparentsassoc@gmail.com
WHEN REGISTERING, BE SURE TO SELECT THE LINK BELOW THE MEMBERSHIP DESCRIPTION.