Due to COVID – 19, all camp programs will be operating under the Northampton Township Health and Safety Plan for Summer Camps in accordance with CDC, State, and local protocols. No trips are scheduled under current guidelines. Plans for camp 2021 are subject to change due to any amendments to the Health and Safety Plan. Please be advised that all camps have limited enrollment available. Activities will take place outside as much as possible. Masks are required by staff and campers at all times. Campers are divided into “houses” and have little interaction with other “houses.” Campers will be divided by grade level.
Ready to get back to camp in 2021? The wait is over! We have the all of the excitement of trips, without the hot bus rides and travel time. All of the excitement is coming to Quest this summer! Campers will enjoy miniature golf, archery, a BMX Bike Show, escape room, gaming truck, laser tag, geocaching and so much more! All visitors are health screened and follow strict COVID guidelines and your camper remains safe at camp. Of course our traditional camp activities will be enjoyed as well. Lunch is even included every Friday! Extended hours campers will enjoy swimming in the afternoons at Northampton Valley Country Club! Quest may not look the same, but another amazing summer filled with fun and friendship is waiting for your child! DO NOT DELAY! Space is limited!
There are 2 options for Quest this year:
1. Monday-Friday 9:00AM-3:00PM 7 week camp
2. Monday-Friday 7:30AM-6:00 PM Extended Day 7 week camp
Camp Registration will open to Residents of Northampton Township at 12AM, Wednesday February 10, 2021. Camp Registration will open to Non-Residents at 12AM, Monday March 1.
- Camp Registration is ONGOING
- In order to register online, your family must be registered as a “household”. To do so click on “Create New Account” on the top left-hand corner of the homepage and follow the prompts to open a new household. Make sure the children you wish to register are entered as “household members.”
- Registrations are accepted online, 24 hours/day, in person at the Township Administration Building (8:30 AM – 4:30 PM-Monday thru Friday) or at the Recreation Center (8:30 AM – 8:00 PM-Monday thru Friday…Saturday & Sunday hours vary due to the program schedule.
- A $100 deposit is required at the time of registration. Payment can be made in full, or you can pay into your balance as frequently as you wish.
- Registration is accepted for 7 weeks only, whether or not you attend the full 7 weeks.
- Registration for non-residents will be accepted only if space is available.
- If the program is full and you wish to be put on the waiting list, please call 215-357-6800, ext. 249.
- If you have additional questions, please call the Recreation Center at 215-357-5396 or the Administration Office at 215-357-6800, ext. 249, Monday thru Friday, 8:30AM – 4:30 PM.
SUMMER CAMP REFUND POLICY
- If cancelling before March 31st, Northampton Township will return all monies received except a processing fee of $25
- If cancelling between April 1st and May 15, Northampton Township will keep $100.00 of all money paid.
- If cancelling between May 16 and June 5, Northampton Township will keep $250.00 of all money paid.
- If cancelling between June 6 and June 17, Northampton Township will keep $300.00 of all money paid.
- If cancelling the week prior to the start of camp or after camp has begun, Northampton Township will keep all money paid.