Due to COVID – 19, all camp programs will be operating under the Northampton Township Health and Safety Plan for Summer Camps in accordance with CDC, State, and local protocols. No trips are scheduled under current guidelines. Plans for camp 2021 are subject to change due to any amendments to the Health and Safety Plan. Please be advised that all camps have limited enrollment available. Activities will take place outside as much as possible. Masks are required by staff and campers at all times. Campers are divided into “houses” and have little interaction with other “houses.” Campers will be divided by grade level.
Give your child a morning away from the screen filled with physical activity, special guests and instructors, and lots of laughter! Sports, arts and crafts, and theme days will keep your child active and happy with their friends this summer. It’s time for kids to be kids again! Join us for a summer they will never forget!
Location: Richboro Elementary School
Camp Registration will open to Residents of Northampton Township at 12AM, Wednesday February 10, 2021. Camp Registration will open to Non-Residents at 12AM, Monday March 1.
- Camp Registration is ONGOING
- In order to register online, your family must be registered as a “household”. To do so click on “my household login area” on the top left-hand corner of the homepage (www.northamptonrec.com) and follow the prompts to open a new household. Make sure the children you wish to register are entered as “household members.”
- Registrations are accepted online, 24 hours/day, in person at the Township Administration Building (8:30 AM – 4:30 PM-Monday thru Friday) or at the Recreation Center (8:30 AM – 8:00 PM-Monday thru Friday…Saturday & Sunday hours vary due to the program schedule).
- A $100 deposit is required at the time of registration. Payment can be made in full, or you can pay into your balance as frequently as you wish.
- Registration is accepted for the full 7 weeks only, whether or not you attend the full 7 weeks.
- Registration for non-residents will be accepted only if space is available.
- If the program is full and you wish to be put on the waiting list, please call 215-357-6800, ext. 249.
- If you have additional questions, please call the Recreation Center at 215-357-5396 or the Administration Office at 215-357-6800, ext. 249, Monday thru Friday, 8:30AM – 4:30 PM.
SUMMER CAMP REFUND POLICY
- If cancelling before March 31st, Northampton Township will return all monies received except a processing fee of $25
- If cancelling between April 1st and May 15, Northampton Township will keep $50.00 of all money paid.
- If cancelling between May 16 and June 5, Northampton Township will keep $75.00 of all money paid.
- If cancelling between June 6 and June 17, Northampton Township will keep $100.00 of all money paid.
- If cancelling the week prior to the start of camp or after camp has begun, Northampton Township will keep all money paid.