News: Free Yoga and Barre Virtual Classes
THANK YOU for joining me for barre and yoga classes. Going forward during the pandemic-social distancing I will be hosting online yoga classes every Tuesday at 8:30 - 9:00 AM and online barre classes every Thursday morning at 8:30 - 9:00 AM through ZOOM . All you need is a device with internet, computer, laptop, iPad or smart phone and install ZOOM software on it. ZOOM is free! Please copy paste the attached link at the bottom of this email to join the class. Try to join the class 5- 10 minutes early so that I can greet you. Best of all these sessions are FREE!!! There will be a low cost class to follow each week - to see the schedule of classes CLICK HERE.
You can perform these workouts with out any equipment. Below please find a list of equipment, that you can use if you have these items at home and would like to use them in your workouts.
A few pointers for a successful virtual class.
- Yoga mat (or towel if you don't have one)
- Two light hand held weights for barre class.
- Barre/ Pilates ball
- Yoga blocks
- Yoga Strap
- Please mute your microphone once the class starts.
- Please Pin My Video on your screen. Once you pin my video on the screen your screen will be locked on my video and it will not change if someone come in and joins the class. There are two ways to Pin my video.
- You can select Speaker View from the top left menu on the main screen.
- You can hover your mouse or click on my video in a Gallery view and a drop down menu will appear on the top left corner. The drop down menu will have the option to" pin the video”. Select that option.
#aeshatahir @aeshatahir @toneandstrengthen #toneandstrengthen
Topic: Tuesday Yoga-30 minutes
8:30 a.m. - 9:00 a.m.
Join Zoom Meeting
Topic: Thursday Barre- 30 minutes
8:30 a.m. to 9:00 a.m.
Join Zoom Meeting
If you'd like to donate to my virtual tip jar, then here you go!
Cash App $TrainerAesha21 OR https://cash.app/$TrainerAesha21
IMPORTANT! Please read this disclaimer below
"You should consult your physician or other health care professional before starting this or any other fitness program to determine if it is right for your needs. This is particularly true if you (or your family) have a history of high blood pressure or heart disease, or if you have ever experienced chest pain when exercising or have experienced chest pain in the past month when not engaged in physical activity, smoke, have high cholesterol, are obese, or have a bone or joint problem that could be made worse by a change in physical activity. Do not start this fitness program if your physician or health care provider advises against it. If you experience faintness, dizziness, pain or shortness of breath at any time while exercising you should stop immediately. Workout within your body’s limitations.
These workouts are just designed for healthy lifestyle only. You should not rely on this information as a substitute for, nor does it replace, professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. The participation in this class is solely at your own risk."