PICTURE YOURSELF AT NORTHAMPTON TOWNSHIP SWIM CLUB THIS SUMMER!
Located at Northampton Valley Country Club, Harmony Drive & Newtown-Richboro Roads
Northampton Swim Club operates primarily for our summer camp program…
BUT Monday through Friday Swim Club Membership is still available with NEW options to suit everyone!
- Membership is Monday through Friday only. NO weekend swimming is available.
- Membership is open to all, but, Northampton Township encourages use by members of the community by offering a discount to its residents--to qualify for this discount, you must live within Northampton Township.
- Family Membership includes those residing at the same address on a permanent basis.
- Age determined as of the first day of the season, May 25, 2020.
- Senior Membership is available for individuals age 62 and over, or couples both age 62 and over.
- One caregiver age 18 or over may be added to a family membership.
- Children 14 and older are required to provide proof of age to join as a single member.
- Parental permission is required for 14 to 18 year olds to attend the swim club alone.
- Members 14 to 18 years old may only sponsor one guest age 14 or over per visit.
- No charge for children under 2, however, the child’s information is needed to process membership.
- Register by 4/14/2020 to take advantage of discounted rates for fun in the sun, Monday through Friday, all summer long
New Membership Options available for the 2020 Season!
- JUNIOR MEMBERSHIP is available for children age 5 through 13 who are not part of a family membership. This option is perfect for those who wish to participate in Northampton Swim Team or children who have multiple caregivers throughout the summer. Junior Members may only attend the swim club when accompanied by an adult member or caregiver age 18 or over, paying the appropriate guest fee! No guest fee will be required for caregiver during swim team practice or swim meets.
- NEW TWILIGHT FAMILY MEMBERSHIP - This membership option is available to Northampton Township Resident Families ONLY and includes admission to the pool during "twilight" hours, from 5:00 pm to close, Monday through Friday throughout the 2020 season. BONUS: Twilight membership will also be honored during all operating hours August 17th through 28th , 2020. All members of the household living at the resident address year-round will be included in this Twilight Family Membership fee. Proof of residency is required.
$10 Cash, Check or Credit Card, $5 Admission begins at 4 pm
Guest must be accompanied by dues paying member.
During Special Events, additional fees will apply.
Rain checks will NOT be issued.
GUEST PUNCH CARDS AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE BY SWIM CLUB MEMBERS ONLY:
Each 10-Punch Card JUST $40!
NOTE: 2 PUNCHES REQUIRED FOR ADMISSION PRIOR TO 4 PM
1 PUNCH FOR ADMISSION 4 PM OR AFTER
NEW NORTHAMPTON SWIM TEAM POLICY FOR THE 2020 SEASON: COMPLETE ENTIRE SIGN UP RIGHT HERE!
- ALL QUALIFIED SWIMMERS WHO WISH TO PARTICIPATE IN NORTHAMPTON SWIM TEAM MUST BE REGISTERED AS PART OF A FAMILY SWIM CLUB MEMBERSHIP OR PURCHASE A SINGLE OR JUNIOR MEMBERSHIP.
- NO ADDITIONAL TOWNSHIP FEES will be collected for swim team participants.
- Each swim team participant must also register for NST Parent Association through Northampton Township.
- For the convenience of Swim Team Members and their families, Northampton Township will now collect the NST Parent Association Fee of $50 per swimmer.
- This is not a Township Fee. It is required by the Team to cover cost for Lower Bucks Swim League Insurance, Team gifts, Awards, and Swim Team Special Event.
- Parent or Guardian must complete all required Lower Bucks Swim League, Northampton Swim Team Parent Association and Northampton Township forms and waivers for each swim team participant and pay all associated fees prior to attending the first practice session.
- Swimmers wishing to purchase NST standard or CUSTOM Swim Caps place orders and pay right here as well!
2020 SWIM CLUB HOURS
Memorial Day, Monday, May 25, 2020 1 to 5 pm
*Early Season Hours: June 8 through June 19, 2020 4pm to 7 pm
(*Weather permitting, clear and 70 degrees by 12 pm)
**Prime Season Hours: June 22 through August 14, 2020 12 noon to 8 pm
(**Prime Season start date may be adjusted based upon Council Rock School District schedule)
Late Season Hours: August 17 through August 28, 2020 12 noon to 7 pm
The Pool Manager may close the pool at his/her discretion for health, safety and/or operational reasons.
The Pool Manager may close the pool early due to low attendance.