Now with 4 trips, Camp Carnival Day & swimming 3 days/week. It is Camp Explore with MORE! Camp Expedition is perfect for the part-time working parent or for parents who just want their child to have a little bit more camp time! Camp Expedition offers sports, arts and crafts, Friday Theme Days, loads of fun indoor and outdoor games, and swimming every Monday, Wednesday and Thursday. Give your child a lifetime of memories and register today!
included trips are TBD. Extra trips will be offered at an additional fee. There is no refund if your child does not participate in the included trips. Camp is in session on all trip days. Registration is for 7 weeks only, no partial summer enrollment is accepted. Fees will not be prorated.
Camp Expedition is located at Richboro Elementary school ONLY.
FEES MUST BE PAID IN FULL BY THE DATES STATED BELOW TO GET THE ADVERTISED PRICE
Expedition Deposit - $300
Fees for Expedition until 12/31/16 (Res ONLY) - $950
Fees for Expedition between 1/1/17 and 3/31/17 (Res/Non Res)- $975/$1005
Non-Resident Registration begins March 1
Fees for Expedition 4/1/17 and 5/15/17 (Res/Non Res) - $995/$1025
After 5/15, late fees will be assessed in addition to the 5/15 price for those who have not finished payment
Click Here for Half Day Options
- Camp Registration is ONGOING
- In order to register online, your family must be registered as a “household”. To do so click on “my household login area” on the top left-hand corner of the homepage (www.northamptonrec.com) and follow the prompts to open a new household. Make sure the children you wish to register are entered as “household members.”
- Registrations are accepted online, 24 hours/day, in person at the Township Administration Building (8:30 AM – 4:30 PM-Monday thru Friday) or at the Recreation Center (8:30 AM – 8:00 PM-Monday thru Friday…Saturday & Sunday hours vary due to the program schedule).
- A $300 deposit is required at the time of registration. Payment can be made in full, or you can pay into your balance as frequently as you wish.
- Failure to make full payment by May 15, 2017 will result in additional charges.
- Registration is accepted for the full 7 weeks only, whether or not you attend the full 7 weeks.
- Trips are available at an additional cost and the schedule will be sent when it is confirmed, usually after May 1st.
- Registration for non-residents will be accepted only if space is available.
- If the program is full and you wish to be put on the waiting list, please call 215-357-6800, ext. 249.
- If you have additional questions, please call the Recreation Center at 215-357-5396 or the Administration Office at 215-357-6800, ext. 249, Monday thru Friday, 8:30AM – 4:30 PM.
- Some trips are included in the price, other trips are are offered to campers at an additional cost
- No guests are allowed
- Campers are transported to the trip destination by School buses.
- Campers must wear their camp t-shirt on all trips.
SUMMER CAMP REFUND POLICY
- If cancelling before March 31st, Northampton Township will return all monies received except a processing fee of $25
- If cancelling between April 1st and May 15, Northampton Township will keep $100.00 of all money paid.
- If cancelling between May 16 and June 5, Northampton Township will keep $250.00 of all money paid.
- If cancelling between June 6 and June 17, Northampton Township will keep $300.00 of all money paid.
- If cancelling the week prior to the start of camp or after camp has begun, Northampton Township will keep all money paid.