Leave the skates behind and join the best (and only) floor hockey league in town! Players will have fun, develop hockey and team-sports skills, and be eligible for end-of-the-season awards. All games are played on Saturdays and last approximately an hour. Games during the Fall season are scheduled approximately between 9 AM to 5 PM. Games during the Winter season are scheduled approximately between 8:30AM and 5:30 PM).
See below for last year’s schedule to see approximate start times for your child’s age group:
* Mites Division (approximately kids ages 6 to 9 years-old: 9 AM and 10:15 AM)
* Pee Wee Division (approximately kids ages 10 to 12 years-old: 11:30 AM and 12:45 PM)
* Juniors Division (approximately kids ages 13 to 15 years-old: 2:00 PM and 3:15 PM)
* Mites Division (approximately kids ages 6-9 years-old: 8:30 AM, 9:30 AM, 10:30 AM)
* Pee Wee Division (approximately kids ages 10-12 years-old: 11:30 AM, 12:30 PM, 1:30 PM)
* Juniors Division (approximately kids ages 13-15 years-old: 2:30 PM, 3:30 PM, 4:30 PM)
READ THE EXTENSIVE FAQ BELOW TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THE LEAGUE
Contact Scott at email@example.com for more information.
CLICK HERE FOR FAQ
CLICK HERE FOR RULE BOOK
Need a stick or other hockey equipment? Support Parks and Rec and get your equipment here!