Leave the skates behind and join the best (and only) floor hockey league in town! Players will have fun, develop hockey and team-sports skills, and be eligible for end-of-the-season awards. All games are played on Saturdays. See below for approximate divisions and schedule.
Fall 2019 Schedule:
* Mites Division (approx. 6 to 9 years-old; approx. 9 AM, 10:15 AM)
* Pee Wee Division (approx. 10 to 13 years-old; approx. 11:30 AM, 12:45 PM)
* Juniors Division (approx. 13 to 16 years-old; approx. 2:00 PM, 3:15 PM)
Winter 2020 Schedule:
* Mites Division (approx. ages 6 to 9 years-old; approx. 8:30 AM, 9:30 AM, 10:30 AM)
* Pee Wee Division (approx. ages 10 to 13 years-old; approx. 11:30 AM, 12:30 PM, 1:30 PM)
* Juniors Division (approx. ages 13 to 16 years-old; approx. 2:30 PM, 3:30 PM, 4:30 PM)
READ THE EXTENSIVE FAQ BELOW TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THE LEAGUE
Contact Scott at email@example.com for more information.
CLICK HERE FOR FAQ - FAQs
CLICK HERE FOR RULE BOOK - Click Here for Rule Book
* Reasonable efforts will be made to make up games cancelled due to weather, etc., but makeup games are not guaranteed and may not be possible due to facility and scheduling constraints.
Need a stick or other hockey equipment? Support Parks and Rec and get your equipment here!