Northampton Swim Team is a member of the Lower Bucks Swim League, Red Division. This competitive summer swim program provides an excellent recreational athletic activity for children and teens ages 5 to 18 years old. Northampton Township Parks & Rec is happy Coach Geoff Boodey will be returning for the 2019 season and welcomes our new Assistant Swim Coach Mike Underwood!
To Register: Registration is ongoing through Monday, June 3rd. You may register online, by telephone at 215-357-6800 ext 249, or in person at Northampton Township Administration Building, 55 Township Road, Richboro, Monday through Friday from 8:30 am to 4:15 pm.
Registration includes 3 parts:
1) Pay the appropriate Swim Club Membership Fee, either Full Family Membership (cost depends on the size of the family) or Swim Team Limited Swim Club Membership at a cost of $50 per swimmer. Print and complete the 2019 Swim Club Membership Application (link below) and return it to Northampton Township Parks & Rec, 55 Township Road, Richboro, Pa 18954.
Click Here to Download the 2019 Swim Club Membership Form
2) Pay the appropriate Township Swim Team Fee:
- Swimmers with Full Family Swim Club Membership pay just $50 per swimmer.
- Swimmers with Swim Team Limited Swim Club Membership pay:
- $180 Resident
- $225 Non-Resident
- $200 Council Rock Resident (Must enter PROMO CODE --CRLSCTF2519 to receive $25 discount off Non-Resident fee)
- Complete registration by March 31st and automatically receive $20 discount off Swim Team Fees shown above. ($20 discount does not apply to Swim Team Fees for swimmers with Full Swim Club Membership)!
3) Click on the Team Logo to complete LBSL required forms and pay the NST Parent Association Fee:
- Complete required league insurance documents, team waiver and parent agreement. All season events and reminders will be sent through this website so be sure to provide your current email address.
- Pay Parent Association Fee of $50 per swimmer. (This fee is separate from Swim Club Membership and Township Swim Team Fees. It covers the cost of mandatory Lower Bucks Swim League insurance, special swim team events, trophies and awards)
- Afternoon practice is held Monday through Thursday and begins on Monday, June 3rd.
- Age 11 & up, 4:45 to 5:45 pm
- Age 10 and under 5:45 to 6:30 pm.
- Morning practice is held Monday through Friday and begins Monday, June 24th.
- Morning practice times are based on group as determined by Coaches.
- ALL Swimmers must attend a minimum of two (2) Northampton Swim Team morning practices per week, minimally on Tuesdays and Thursdays when Swim Meets are scheduled that evening.
New Swim Club Member Offer:
If you are new to the swim team or have never been a part of a Family or Single Northampton Swim Club Membership, we encourage you to take advantage of a one-time offer:
Any swim team family signing up for full swim club membership for the first time by June 3rd (rather than purchasing the Swim Team Limited Swim Club Membership) will be exempt from the Township Swim Team Fee for the 2018 season. Simply pay the appropriate Resident or Non-Resident Swim Club Family Membership Fee and save the $50 Township Swim Team Fee for each swimmer in your family!
Register as soon as possible to insure your spot on the team!
Questions pertaining to Swim Club Membership and Township Swim Team Fees should be addressed to the Parks and Rec Office at 215-357-6800 ext 249 or the Swim Club Manager, Debbie Catoggio, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions pertaining specifically to the Swim Team practices, meets, event line ups etc. should be addressed to Coach Geoff Boodey, email@example.com.
Questions regarding the NST Parent Association or the Otters website should be directed to NSTparentsassoc@gmail.com.
NOTE: Team Swimsuits -- Come out to support our team 11 am to 7 pm on Friday, May 10, 2019 at Personal Best, Showcase Plaza, 2844 Street Road, Bensalem, PA 19020. (On the corner of Street Road and Mechanicsville Roads). A portion of total sales will be donated back to the Team!