Group Swim lessons are offered throughout the summer at Northampton Township Swim Club located at Northampton Valley Country Club, 301 Newtown Richboro Road, Richboro, beginning June 18th. Lessons are taught by experienced and caring instructors who are all American Red Cross certified Lifeguards. With a 1:6 or less Instructor:Swimmer ratio, your child will develop skills that will last a lifetime!
- Classes meet Monday through Thursday in 2 week sessions, 8 classes per session.
- EXCEPTION: Due to the holiday, during July 4th week, classes will be held Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday.
- In the event of inclement or threatening weather, a decision to cancel classes will be made 30 minutes prior to class start time.
- Check your email prior to heading to the pool if the weather appears questionable.
- If a class is cancelled due to weather, it may be rescheduled to Friday or a credit will be issued.
- No refunds will be given.
- NO MAKE UP CLASSES WILL BE OFFERED.
Discounted Rates Available--Save $15 when you sign up for 3 or more sessions in the same transaction.
This offer is good for the same child or different children living in the same household. Enter PROMO CODE: 18+3Lessons-15
PLUS...Special Discounted Rates for Swim Club Members and Campers. Enter PROMO CODE: 18Mem/Camp-10
Is your child unable to participate in the mornings? Call the Swim Club between noon and 8 pm Monday through Friday to schedule private swim lessons!
Give your child the gift of a lifetime--to love the water and give yourself some peace of mind...
Sign up for Swim Lessons TODAY!