Group Swim lessons are offered throughout the summer beginning June 18th at Northampton Township Swim Club, located at Northampton Valley Country Club, 301 Newtown Richboro Road, Richboro. Lessons are taught by experienced and caring instructors who are all American Red Cross certified Lifeguards. With a 1:6 or less Instructor:Swimmer ratio, your child will develop skills that will last a lifetime!
NEW THIS YEAR - NORTHAMPTON TOWNSHIP CAMP ADVENTURE PARTICIPANTS CANNOT REGISTER FOR THESE SWIM LESSONS. A SPECIAL SWIM LESSON PROGRAM HAS BEEN DEVELOPED EXCLUSIVELY FOR CAMP ADVENTURE PARTICIPANTS!
- Classes usually meet Monday through Thursday in 2 week sessions, 8 classes per session. EXCEPTIONS: Due to Council Rock school schedule, the week of June 18, classes will be held Tuesday through Friday and due to the holiday, during July 4th week, classes will be held Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday.
- In the event of inclement or threatening weather, a decision to cancel classes will be made 30 minutes prior to class start time.
- Check your email or www.northamptonrec.com homepage for Alerts prior to heading to the pool if the weather appears questionable.
- If a class is cancelled due to weather, it may be rescheduled to Friday or a credit will be issued. No refunds will be given.
- NO MAKE UP CLASSES WILL BE OFFERED.
Discounted Rates Available--Save $15 when you sign up for 3 or more sessions in the same transaction.
This offer is good for the same child or different children living in the same household.
Enter PROMO CODE: 19+3Lessons-15
PLUS...Special Discounted Rates for Swim Club Members
Enter PROMO CODE: 19Member-10
Unable to participate in the mornings? Call the Swim Club between noon and 8 pm Monday through Friday to schedule private swim lessons! Give yourself some peace of mind while giving your child the gift of a lifetime--to safely enjoy the water...Sign up TODAY!